Laser Cutting in Gurnee
Laser Cutting Capabilities For Your Needs
C R Industries, Inc. can laser cut up to ¾” mild steel. We can also cut up to 3/8″ aluminum plate and ½” stainless steel in Gurnee.
Precision & Speed Laser Cutting in Gurnee
Laser Cutting in Gurnee at CR Industries
With a robust legacy of over 37 years, CR Industries stands as the premier destination for laser cutting in Gurnee. Our commitment extends beyond exceptional service – it’s about nurturing strong relationships with our customers and workforce. As one of the top laser cutting companies, our operations showcase three cutting-edge laser systems, including automated load/unload features, enabling uninterrupted operations “lights out” and around the clock!
We pride ourselves not only on our cutting-edge technology but also on the craftsmanship and dedication of our team. Our precision laser cutting in Gurnee ensures accuracy and efficiency, tailored to meet diverse industry needs. From intricate designs to bulk production, we provide the expertise and capacity to handle projects of any scale, delivering results that exceed expectations.
Laser Cutting in Gurnee Capacity / Features
¾” Mild steel
4000 watt CO2, 4′ x 8′ bed, CNC 1/4″ aluminum
2000 watt CO2, 5′ x 10′ bed, autoload 1/4″ stainless steel
7 Advantages of Laser Cutting in Gurnee
- Laser cutting prototype parts allows the designer to quickly change or alter the part with very little extra cost.
- Quick turnaround time with zero tooling costs.
- High quality, tight tolerance parts. Typically holds a standard tolerance of +/-0.005″.
- Ability to “nest” your parts to reduce scrap and lower piece part costs.
- Allow you to make very intricate parts with odd or custom geometric shapes.
- Make parts from all types of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and acrylics.
- Quick changeovers from one part to another with very little setup time.
From prototypes to large-volume production, we’re your partner for laser cutting in Gurnee, guiding your project from design conception to painting, assembly, packaging, and delivery. Whether it’s a single-run or ongoing production, we adapt to your needs, offering blanket orders or Kanban releases. Partner with us at CR Industries, where every project’s success story begins! Contact us today and explore more updates from CR Industries on our LinkedIn page!