Capabilities for your needs
C R Industries, Inc. can laser cut up to ¾” mild steel. We can also cut up to 3/8″ aluminum plate and ½” stainless steel.
Precision & Speed
Laser Cutting at C R Industries
We are one of the top laser cutting companies in the entire Milwaukee/Waukesha area, if not in all of Wisconsin. We offer laser cutting expertise that can successfully manufacture sturdy and durable components that are catered to your specific requests.
Our team at C R Industries provides you with quality and experience for your laser cutting project. If it’s something customized, we’re your trusted company when it comes to first rate products and services. Contact C R Industries today for any of your laser cutting project needs!
Cutting Capacity / Features
¾” Mild steel
4000 watt CO2, 4′ x 8′ bed, CNC 1/4″ aluminum
2000 watt CO2, 5′ x 10′ bed, autoload 1/4″ stainless steel
Advantages of laser cutting
- Laser cutting prototype parts allows the designer to quickly change or alter the part with very little extra cost.
- Quick turnaround time with zero tooling costs.
- High quality, tight tolerance parts. Typically holds a standard tolerance of +/-0.005″.
- Ability to “nest” your parts to reduce scrap and lower piece part costs.
- Allow you to make very intricate parts with odd or custom geometric shapes.
- Make parts from all types of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and acrylics.
- Quick changeovers from one part to another with very little setup time.