Capabilities for your needs
C R Industries, Inc. can laser cut up to ¾” mild steel. We can also cut up to 3/8″ aluminum plate and ½” stainless steel.
Precision & Speed
Laser Cutting at C R Industries
We are one of the top laser cutting companies in the entire Milwaukee/Waukesha area, if not in all of Wisconsin. We have three laser cutting systems that include two automated load/unload lasers that allow us to operate “lights out”, and around the clock.
Cutting Capacity / Features
¾” Mild steel
4000 watt CO2, 4′ x 8′ bed, CNC 1/4″ aluminum
2000 watt CO2, 5′ x 10′ bed, autoload 1/4″ stainless steel
Advantages of laser cutting
- Laser cutting prototype parts allows the designer to quickly change or alter the part with very little extra cost.
- Quick turnaround time with zero tooling costs.
- High quality, tight tolerance parts. Typically holds a standard tolerance of +/-0.005″.
- Ability to “nest” your parts to reduce scrap and lower piece part costs.
- Allow you to make very intricate parts with odd or custom geometric shapes.
- Make parts from all types of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and acrylics.
- Quick changeovers from one part to another with very little setup time.